Ebook BookThe Sasquatch Message to Humanity Conversation with Elder Kamooh

Free PDF The Sasquatch Message to Humanity Conversation with Elder Kamooh



Free PDF The Sasquatch Message to Humanity Conversation with Elder Kamooh

Free PDF The Sasquatch Message to Humanity Conversation with Elder Kamooh

You can download in the form of an ebook: pdf, kindle ebook, ms word here and more softfile type. Free PDF The Sasquatch Message to Humanity Conversation with Elder Kamooh, this is a great books that I think are not only fun to read but also very educational.
Book Details :
Published on: 2016-08-15
Released on:
Original language: English
Free PDF The Sasquatch Message to Humanity Conversation with Elder Kamooh

SunBôw received and transcribed these messages from an Elder Sasquatch named Kamooh in 2015 while in British Columbia, Canada. The Sasquatch People asked us to disseminate the information as it’s a message to the world for us each to do our part to save Earth and the human race! Our Sasquatch Elders want to “talk” with people in a powerful decision-making capacity because someone must comprehend all the negativity that is happening and take the lead in creating a peaceful and environmentally-friendly world for a healthier planet in Spirit, Mind, and Body.
Get BookEat Stop and Eat Lose Weight Without Dieting (Large Print) (Other Diets Health Fitness and Dieting For Weight Loss)

1 Response to "Ebook BookThe Sasquatch Message to Humanity Conversation with Elder Kamooh"

  1. Sorry, I'm the author of this book and this is called rip off and illegal copyright infrignement. I would really appreciate if you remove this post and don't share it around at all. Whoever is giving away my book for free has never made any arrangement nor even notified me. It is called copyright infringement. It is illegal and if I had the budget I could sue them, but it is not even worth the expense. I found this site at least a year ago and wrote to them to ask them to remove my copyrighted book from their website and they never replied. For public knowledge, I make $3.50 on a book sale and $1.50 on a Kindle. You can count how many sales it takes to make $100 a month. Now, it is not about making money obviously, since before it was even published, I have made my book and the second one as well freely available for online reading on the Lapseritis' website, my editors, and later on mine www.scenicsasquatch , and I have as well given permission to many who asked respectfully to publish excerpts or chapters on their websites. Two years ago already I found mentions and sometimes including excerpts of my Book 1 on about 200 websites. Most have shared my copyrighted material without any notice or permission, including at least 4 people who made videos with my book without me knowing until I found out afterward. I'm ok with having my writings being shared, especially when they include due credits, which is not always the case. But I certainly can't agree with strangers taking the freedom to distribute my copyrighted book in the most disrespectful and illegal manner, which can technically be called a criminal activity. Those are the kind of crooks who steal poor people's work to keep them poor and prevent them from benefiting from the credits and rewards that should legitimately come from their labor. I'm seriously pissed that such bandits take over my work and contribution to Humanity and I can't do much about it. But I can certainly ask folks to please not promote these criminal crooks. Instead, promote the author and editors. My book is sold on Amazon for a very reasonable and affordable price, which is less than a regular meal. So if you care for the author to have his regular meal as well, please give the author a chance to get his legitimate royalties...

    ReplyDelete